All workshops postponed until further notice due to Covid-19
A fantastic range of workshops are in the pipeline this year. Please call for further information or to register your interest, or add your name to the lists in class.
Contact either Di on 0400 165 767 for art studio workshops or Isabell on 0447 116 576 for pottery/ceramics
Expressions of interest are being called for the following pottery workshops in 2020:
- Tissue paper transfer and underglazes on pottery, in late April (exact date TBC), $35 members, $40 non-members. Price includes 1 piece of pottery, materials, firing. Workshop code IWUT-04/20
- Decorating pottery with decals and underglazes Date to be confirmed.
Call Isabell on 0447 116 576, send us an email, use the application form below or add your name to the lists in the studio if you are interested in either of these workshops.
Logan Artists Association Inc Bank Details for Electronic Payments
BSB 124-001 A/C 10135859
Please use your name as payment reference for internet banking.
- Raku with international ceramic artist Thodoris Galigalidis
- Mixed media painting workshop: over 2 consecutive Sundays in June 2018
- Inserting coloured clay into a hand built pot; Sat 24 March
- Decorating pottery in Majolica method workshop With Enzo Formisano
- Plein Air workshop with Aaron Pocock and Betty Sutton
- Mosaics – Materials provided, all students will made a revolving serving dish (‘lazy Susan’) with their own unique design.
- Ocarina making – Made a special design ocarina. Open to all ages (7 to 107), a fun morning making pottery ocarinas that you can play a tune on, or just as a keepsake or give as a gift.
- Fantasy Art for beginners with tutor Aaron Pocock
- Glaze making March 18
- Tissue paper transfers & underglaze Aug 19
- Hebel carving – The first Hebel workshop was so popular (with great results from this easy to carve medium) so a second workshop was held.
- Decorating ceramics with underglazes and rice paper transfers – materials (including ceramic bowls and plates) will be included in the cost. Fantastic results from simple techniques!
- Mosaics – Always popular. Learning how to mosaic.
- Painting with artist Hilary Wakeling – four workshops exploring techniques to enliven paintings:
- 1. Loose abstract backgrounds with traditional subjects over
- 2. Using texture creating collage and texture paste
- 3. Palette knife painting
- 4. Abstracting for beginners
- Fantasy Art Workshop with Mako
- Art with Encaustic Wax on board
- Porcelain Jewellery
- Scratchboard Art
- Self Portraits in Watery
- Acrylics on canvas
- Lino/Screen Printing
- Heliotropic Art on canvas
- Art on canvas with Aluminium, Bitumen & Shellac
- Portraits in Pastels on canvas
- Landscapes in Pastel on canvas
- Art with Coloured Pencil on Paper
- Creating Art with Resin
- Mixed Media Workshop with Svetlana
- Terry Summers Recycled Cardboard Sculpture Workshop
- Creative Sculptures with Paverpol
- Watery Acrylics on canvas